Mastering Cascade Control
Covers all aspects of cascade control, including:
- When to use Cascade & When to avoid it
- Costs and Benefits of Cascade
- How to Configure Cascade in a PLC or DCS
- How to Commission a Cascade strategy
- Cascade Tuning
33 Pages, chock full of practical, field-tested information.
Mastering Split-Range Control
Learn how to apply Split-Range Control. This book covers:
- When to Use Split-Range Control…and when not to
- Costs and Benefits of Split-Range Control
- How to Configure Split-Range in a PLC or DCS
- How to Calibrate Valves for Split-Range Control
- Operator Training
- Troubleshooting Tips
30 Pages of practical, field-tested information.
Automation Applications in Bio-Pharmaceuticals
by George Buckbee, P.E. and Joseph Alford, Ph.D., P.E., CAP
An in-depth text, addressing the following aspects of automation applications in the industry:
- Hardware and Software
- Applications to Industrial Processes
- Advanced topics: PAT, Modeling, Fuzzy Logic
300 pages of information, with diagrams, images, and useful tips.